Domain Empire

advice Help me .. Guide me on this..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

honestbobby

Established Member
Impact
Well I have a domain xxxxx.com... Recently I noticed someone registered many domains similar to my that particular domain like xxxxx1.com, xxxxx22.com etc..

While opening xxxxxx22 site the message appears "please visit in the wallet, you are currently visiting a decentralized website. Please run in wallet application"

Can you make me understand what exactly is happening?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems that someone liked your domain name :D
Perhaps try finding ways to reach out to the owner of those other domains and offer them your domain?

•••
what are the implications?

looks like typos heare:

Icann domains are not web3 sunk costs like if eth forks to shardcoin and all .eth could go down the drain trend ..

as for your one public internet/no net neutrality = ALL DOMAINS is resolves (unlike www.vitalik.eth ) with nothing to click/download/login/register/password akin to the backbone of internet the webchat something exists their no-click www.no_url_shorteners/channelbitcoin

Screenshot_20220830-031703_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-031603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-031603_Chrome.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 35
•••
SORRY...CORRECTION IN MY ABOVE POST....SUPPOSE...SUPPOSE I have a domain xxxxx.com... Recently I noticed someone registered many domains similar to my that particular domain like xxxxx1.com, xxxxx22.com etc..

While opening xxxxxx22 site the message appears "please visit in the wallet, you are currently visiting a decentralized website. Please run in wallet application"

Can you make me understand what exactly is happening?

•••
the never follow button!

•••
Hi

you need to show exact domain, not example

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back