IT.COM

advice Advice me to deal with this buyer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I hand regged one 2 words .com few days before in order to submit to brandbucket after which i noticed there is already a website for .net version in chinese language drop catch by the owner, also other similar .com again in chinese separate owner difference there was ING added at the last. The day i registered i got offer within few hours from someone in USA. offer was $75

Cut to few days, today i received an inbound offer from one chinese buyer for the concerned domain, the offer was $100, since domain does seem to be worth more I replied him, that i am looking for low four figure or higher three figure than what he has offered and told him to offer his best. his reply offer came which was $121. i was then thinking that what should i reply and within few minutes i received another reply which goes -

Hello friend,please tell me your appreciate price,good luck,pls tell me.where are you from,which country.

What should i do now? what should i reply now? the domain keyword seems fairly decent. hint it is related to some tools.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess it depends on how much you need the money. If the .net owner looks as if he can afford it, he may be your best buyer, so cultivate him. I'd stay in four figures if you are not desperate for the cash.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back