Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help Me Develope PokerFAQs.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aren

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking for a partnership. That person will help me develope pokerfaqs.org and maybe a couple other sites. I already have the domains and a host, but I just need someone to design it. I will support all the content for the site and do the majority of the work. I am willing to pay 50% of my profits for a set amount, unless that person decides to help with other then just the web development.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
im interested....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back