IT.COM

Help I need some advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I recently registered a domain through an expired domain service I used.

aPlus.net (registrar) called today about the domain and left an unspecified message.

I'm sure they don't want to buy the domain, so what do you think they want? Are they going to say it dropped 'unofficially' and so they want it back?

I'm a domain newbie so I have no experience with these things.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it is aplus.net they are calling you for only one thing. They are looking to sell you hosting or some other product for your domain. I get these calls from these parasites every few months.

•••
It is a sales call.

I registered some domain names not too long ago and had this outfit call me a bunch of times. What they want is to sell you hosting. Look up their internet name at http://www.aplus.net and see if you can tell what they are all about.

meljr

•••
Holy cow, they scared the @#$#@ out of me for THAT?

Hmmm, I have a rating tool for aPlus.net on my very own site ... maybe I'll mention this little habit of theirs.

THANKS for the info.

•••
Riceman, maybe low life scum, but really now parasites?

meljr

•••
Originally posted by meljr
Riceman, maybe low life scum, but really now parasites?

meljr

You are right I do not think they even qualify as parasites

:lol:

•••
Yes, APLUS.net is contacting all owners who recently registered domains to attempt to sell them hosting

•••
CONTACT SALES 24 HOURS A DAY:
1-877-APLUS-NET (877-275-8763) or 1-858-410-6929

B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back