Help finding a good hosting service

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tez30

Established Member
Impact
1
i'm lookiong for a good server hosting for my gamming sites.
do anybody know any good host servers for this kind of site?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Basically will depen on their experience and brand
 
0
•••
0
•••
For gaming sites? no idea.
 
0
•••
As someone said all depend on your requiments. If this ids brand new games or spesicif games I guess that you have look for web hosting companies providing featured and morden solutions. In this case I suggest you look at a2hosting.com: Read info there http://www.a2hosting.com/
They do offer latest PHP, MySQL....
Or try to find specific companies for gaming sites. I'm sure, they exist.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
tez30,

What will be the amount of traffic you expect? Does the site use databaes? Based on these things we need to analyze the resource usage of your site and make a budget.
 
0
•••
I would suggest DedicatedRoom. I use them for my server needs, and I'm sure they can come up with a plan to fit you. :)
 
0
•••
Check 247-host.com. They have right prices and great cuastomer service.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I've recently starting using A2Hosting.com, and so far am pretty impressed. Server speeds, uptime, and accessibility have all so met my expectations. Ticket support is a little slow (takes anywhere from 1-48 hours for a response) but still adequate.
 
0
•••
You have to consider companies with dedidcated servers.
When you own dedicated server you can do everything with your server.
I suggest you to check:
ahosting.biz
3fn.net
Webhostingbuzz.com
Hqhost.net
I think that it is right way to get good deal.
 
0
•••
Is this going to be a new site or are you planning to switch host?
 
0
•••
ApeXX said:
I've recently starting using A2Hosting.com, and so far am pretty impressed. Server speeds, uptime, and accessibility have all so met my expectations. Ticket support is a little slow (takes anywhere from 1-48 hours for a response) but still adequate.

I agree, a2hosting.com have a lot to offer.
 
0
•••
BB Special Hosting Packages
offer valid till 5th November, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Special (Unix) = USD 9.99/year

200 MB Web Space, 1 GB Data Transfer Per Month, 2 POP3 Email Accounts (SPAM Free Accounts), WebMail Support, WAP Enabled, Unix Server, PHP, Perl, 1 mySql Database, Your Own Control Panel, 100% uptime Guarantee

No Setup Fee - No Hidden Charges - No Other Charges

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Special (Windows) = USD 9.99/year

200 MB Web Space, 1 GB Data Transfer Per Month, 2 POP3 Email Accounts (SPAM Free Accounts), WebMail Support, WAP Enabled, Windows 2003 Server, ASP, PHP, Perl, MS Access Databases, 1 mySql Database, Your Own Control Panel, 100% uptime Guarantee

No Setup Fee - No Hidden Charges - No Other Charges

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Hosting Packages and Managed Dedicated Servers are Also Available

for further details contact us at

Tel : +92-21-7625067 Cellular : +92-344-2027736 Web : www.brownboy.pk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back