Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Help,es Domain Value

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnydeboo

Established Member
Impact
13
Hey there!

Just a quick one – what's your take on the domain Help,es? Estibot says $18k. Does that sound right to you?

Shoot us a reply! Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say about $1,000 to reseller. End-user maybe $2,000.
 
0
•••
I want to buy the domain for a personal project but I don't rule out selling it in the future. Other valuations are welcome.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back