IT.COM

advice Help ! Domain with 700 daily traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain_hunter

Account Closed
Impact
I have one domain with 700 daily traffic , what should i do ? I tried to park at some parking sites , but they reject my domain .
Can i make some $ from that domain ??
Thanks in advance .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where the traffic comes from ?
Why parking companies rejected it ?

•••
Also, where did you tried to park it?

•••
•••
•••
Is the domain adult related?
If not try ParkingCrew.

•••
Probably someone used before for fake clicks or with Adsense or not safe for browsing (reported fishing site). Maybe

•••
Id just develop it and put adsense on it

•••
Domain keyword is Pension . Not adult .

•••
•••
Probably, it is banned by Google.
So forget about AdSense.

Try redirect.com

Last edited:
•••
Parking sucks. Find a relevant affiliate program and redirect visitors to your affiliate link.

•••
If these 700 visits daily are generated by iFrame - then forget... it can't be monetized at all, regardless of method.
And parking companies usually reject such kind of traffic.

•••
•••
Parking sucks. Find a relevant affiliate program and redirect visitors to your affiliate link.
Can you tell me something more about how to process ?

•••
Redirect to a CPA offer related to that niche... maybe even try some sorta Seniors Dating offer that allows Korean traffic

Head over to Offervault.com and search for offers that accept Korean traffic then sign up to the network that runs the offer. Then redirect you domain to the affilaite link

•••
Redirect to a CPA offer related to that niche... maybe even try some sorta Seniors Dating offer that allows Korean traffic

Head over to Offervault.com and search for offers that accept Korean traffic then sign up to the network that runs the offer. Then redirect you domain to the affilaite link
Have you done this with some of your domains that have no website or hosting account? I have asked affiliate programs about doing this in the past and they all told me no.

•••
Have you done this with some of your domains that have no website or hosting account? I have asked affiliate programs about doing this in the past and they all told me no.

Yep, some of them are not keen on redirected traffic but many of them will accept it. With the CPA networks it would depend on the actual offer itself and what sort of traffic the advertiser accepts. If the traffic is adult traffic then even redirecting to an adult CPA offer will be allowed (most of the time the Adult CPA offers don't really care where you getting the traffic from or how you are getting it..as long as it converts and they are legit conversion they are happy :))

•••
•••
@Jurgen Wolf we just completed a test of redirect.com / theparkingplace.com both as a publisher and advertiser. They simply did not pay for the traffic we sent them. Happy to provide detailed reports if you PM me.
As a publisher 7000 visits resulted in 42 cents of parking rev.
As an advertiser 42,000 paid visits resulted in 2000 visits to the site tracked by Google anaytics.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/redirect-com-review.1011764/

•••
@toughdomains Thanks for your report.

I don't use their parking ~1.5 years already...
But my avg. RPM at TPP in the past was ~$7...
After ~6 months it dropped drastically and I moved out all my domains.

I have mentioned them above only because they don't reject any domains.

Last edited:
•••
@Jurgen Wolf ok that makes sense. Any reason to why it dropped drastically? We also pulled our test domains.

•••
what is your domain name and what kind of content your target this actually first to know about.

•••
I think the traffic might be fake

•••
I think the traffic might be fake
interesting point...The traffic they did send had a very high bounce rate and very low time spent on page....but on the publisher side (parking side) they seemed so vigilant on making sure all the traffic your sending them is not only real but high quality and only paying for the high quality traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back