Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help AdSense not showing

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

LAVNames

Established Member
Impact
0
I have two blogs (see signature), I added adsense in several places, but the only ads showing are the ones between posts. I have edit elements and added addsense above my about me page and at the footer and on the sides but they do not show. Any ideas? Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
just make sure it's all 3 units of ads per page.
or contact google team to approve placement
 
0
•••
weblord,
Thanks for the quick reply. I do see three ads units total between posts on both blog, so that is all? Ok I'll play around with them. Thank you.

I remember that when I only had one post the other were showing but as I added more posts they disappeared.
 
0
•••
yes that's about it, you're set to go.

Ad Placement

AdSense offers a number of ad formats and advertising products. Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements, provided the following policies are respected:

* Up to three ad units may be displayed on each page.
* A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.
* Up to three link units may also be placed on each page.
* Up to three referral units may be displayed on a page, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above.
* AdSense for search results pages may show only a single ad link unit in addition to the ads Google serves with the search results. No other ads may be displayed on your search results page.
* No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed in a pop-up, pop-under, or in an email.
* Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads.
* No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
* No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.
https://www.google.com/adsense/supp...ww-et-asui&medium=link&gsessionid=fC96B8ORuKw
 
0
•••
oops....What a newbie....BTW, You have posted so much great info. I have learned a lot from your posts.
 
0
•••
thanks, well im assuming google knows this already, but of course they know a lot, so they have integrated this to their google adsense code to prevent others from displaying over 3 ad units.

LAVNames said:
oops....What a newbie....BTW, You have posted so much great info. I have learned a lot from your posts.
 
0
•••
I see your ads fine
 
0
•••
Thanks Johname,

I guess I was expecting to see all of my 20 ad links, J/k :lol:
 
0
•••
BIG tip with Adsense Less is MORe
Less in ya face == More Income
Even 3 ad Units can often be Too Many
 
0
•••
a little patience never hurt! :bingo:
 
0
•••
Barefoottech,

Thanks for the tip.

To All: In regards to positioning your ads, what you say has been the most profitable for you? Ads between posts, side ads etc, etc.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back