Dynadot

Helloooo...it's me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ortiz

Established Member
Impact
Hi NamePros forum and members. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm also new to domaining. I got into domaining this year around February after I read an article about a significant domain sale - I forget which one. I've found that NamePros has a lot of great info and discussion, and am happy to contribute however I can.

Although I admittedly got into domaining for the financial benefits, I've found domaining to be an industry I very much enjoy. I also have a background in law, so UDRP and intellectual property issues relating to domaining are topics I am very interested in. I do have about 200-250 domains of my own, with about 15-30 of those being reserved for my personal use and the other for sale.

I'd say im still "finding my way" in the industry, but it has been a great experience thus far and I am excited for the future.

Best regards,
Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Ategy.com yes, a handful of the ones I am reserving for personal use are law related. Law is actually one of the niches I am starting to focus on. Or at least, if a see a good deal ill pick one up. I figure I can leverage the network I already have in the legal field to sell some.

I have some pretty strong thoughts on the UDRP, and I'm sure my thoughts are pretty consistent with the domain industry in general. UDRP reverse hijacking and frivolous or malicious UDRP filings really bother me.

And thanks to everyone for welcoming me :)

•••
@Ategy.com yes, a handful of the ones I am reserving for personal use are law related. Law is actually one of the niches I am starting to focus on. Or at least, if a see a good deal ill pick one up. I figure I can leverage the network I already have in the legal field to sell some.

I have some pretty strong thoughts on the UDRP, and I'm sure my thoughts are pretty consistent with the domain industry in general. UDRP reverse hijacking and frivolous or malicious UDRP filings really bother me.

And thanks to everyone for welcoming me :)
Nice niche to get into especially when you have hands on experience!
That was my beginner mistake, investing into niches that I have no knowledge of!

Anyway,
IMG_20170512_080604.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back