Dynadot

Helloooo...it's me

NameSilo
Watch

Michael Ortiz

Established Member
Impact
Hi NamePros forum and members. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm also new to domaining. I got into domaining this year around February after I read an article about a significant domain sale - I forget which one. I've found that NamePros has a lot of great info and discussion, and am happy to contribute however I can.

Although I admittedly got into domaining for the financial benefits, I've found domaining to be an industry I very much enjoy. I also have a background in law, so UDRP and intellectual property issues relating to domaining are topics I am very interested in. I do have about 200-250 domains of my own, with about 15-30 of those being reserved for my personal use and the other for sale.

I'd say im still "finding my way" in the industry, but it has been a great experience thus far and I am excited for the future.

Best regards,
Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Mike and welcome...nice intro!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Mike, nice to know you Welcome to NP, Wish you the best. :)

•••
Hello @Michael Ortiz

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Mike :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Welcome Michael
wish the best for you

•••
Welcome and best of luck in domaining

•••
•••
•••
Hey Michael!

Welcome to NamePros friend!

200-250 domains is a good sized portfolio. I'll keep an eye out for your auctions! :)

Anyway, best of luck!

•••
Welcome to NP's and happy domaining!

•••
Hi Everyone and thanks for the kind words. Yea, im actually gonna be trimming my portfolio. I was quite purchase happy in the beginning and now have more than I can manage. Im also slowly starting to find specific industries that suit me better. I'll probably throw up a list of the domains I'm gonna get rid of soon.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hi Mike .. Welcome to NamePros!

Looking forward to your views on various legal aspect of domains and domaining. Are the handful of ones you've held for personal use in the legal field?

Good luck with your domains moving forward! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back