NameSilo

Hello!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Firon

Impact
Hello, Namepros members I'm new here would you like to give me some advice in domain investment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Firon .. and welcome to NamePros!

The best advice I can give you is to take your time to read a lot of the different corners of the forum. Best would be to start here:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

Also check out some of the podcasts and blogs as they are also pretty good to get an idea of the current state of the industry.

Also .. this is the meet and greet section .. so how about you tell us a bit more about yourself .. where you're from .. and how you became interested in domains?

Good luck! :)

•••
•••
Hello!

Determine your personal, particular area of domain name interest, search the Forum for same and read and learn from and formulate opinions based on persons with similar domain interest areas to yours.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Welcome, keep reading this forum. You will get everything you need to know. All the best.

•••
Hello @Firon - welcome to NamePros. Best advice for beginners: Read a lot, buy slowly, be patient.

Enjoy your new venture!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome...there is all the information one might need on this site...site back, read and take notes. Don't be a hurry to buy.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome to the domain world.

•••
How have your last 3-4 months been?

•••
Welcome to Namepros Firon

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros , let's learn together in 1st Domain Forum in the world

•••
•••
Welcome! It looks like it's been well over a year since you joined. Hopefully you have enjoyed your stay and what NP has to offer.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back