IT.COM

Newbie for Domain Section

NameSilo
Watch

Kent Tan

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi All Namepros members,

My name is Kent. I'm haven't many experience about this domain section. Hope you guys can give me some advice and suggestions for this. I willing to learn more about from you all.

Thanks NamePros admin approve me join this forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Kent,
Welcome to NP!

You picked a great place to learn! There are many threads here with advice and guidance from members.
My suggestion is to read,read, and read some more.:xf.wink:

Best of luck to you!:xf.smile:

•••
Hi @Kent Tan .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

As @NameSplice mentioned .. there's tons of information to learn from all over these forums .. you'll have enough to read for weeks! :) .. Definitely learn as much as you can before buying too many domains .. lots of potential mistakes to be made by those who don't take time to learn the basics.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hi All Namepros members,

My name is Kent. I'm haven't many experience about this domain section. Hope you guys can give me some advice and suggestions for this. I willing to learn more about from you all.

Thanks NamePros admin approve me join this forum.

Welcome to NP Kent. Namebio, DSAD and Domaining.com are also good resources imo.

•••
Hi Kent Welcome to NamePros Best of luck

•••
Hi I am also new here, welcome to namepros

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back