Dynadot

interviews Hello! Where are you from?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wings

Top Member
Impact
When researching the domain I have read quite a lot of articles on NamePros. But lately, I've been joining on NamePros. It is known that the members here come from many different countries of the world.
This is a fun interview about: Where are you from? How does your country affect your domain investment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Wings, welcome to NamePros
You can specify the country in your profile.

•••
Hello @Wings, welcome to NamePros
from jakarta

•••
•••
Hi @Wings and welcome to NamePros.
I am from the west coast of Canada.
I am not sure if it influences much the domains - I am this year trying some .ca, so it affects that, of course. Perhaps being a smaller population and more international country helps being a Canadian taking a broader view, which I like.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
Welcome

From England (not Wales!) and it has no bearing whatsoever on what domains I look for 🙂

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Wings and welcome to NamePros.
I am from the west coast of Canada.
I am not sure if it influences much the domains - I am this year trying some .ca, so it affects that, of course. Perhaps being a smaller population and more international country helps being a Canadian taking a broader view, which I like.
Bob
Welcome

From England (not Wales!) and it has no bearing whatsoever on what domains I look for 🙂
Thanks for sharing.
Very few people in my country interested in domain investment. As a result, they will not pay a lot of money to buy a domain

•••
Thanks for sharing.
Very few people in my country interested in domain investment. As a result, they will not pay a lot of money to buy a domain
Its a big world though 😉

•••
Welcome to NamePros...
I am from Kolkata, India.

•••
•••
•••
Hello. And Welcome to nP.

Last edited:
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Thanks for sharing.

I understand what you feel , I saw one potential domain for Vietnamese businessman, He owned very nice business there, but he didn't use the .com for his company website, it's only 3K ( Negotiable ) USD for the .com.

I think we have the same condition here, cheers !

•••
I understand what you feel , I saw one potential domain for Vietnamese businessman, He owned very nice business there, but he didn't use the .com for his company website, it's only 3K ( Negotiable ) USD for the .com.

These domain names will take a long time to bring profit to investors. So maybe this is not the time to invest in this market.

•••

I work on a best website design agency in Vietnam. My customer will choose anything extension, any type of domain if it still available.

•••
investing in domain is about playing with time, like fishing, you must be patient and dare to sail into wide ocean to fish the big fish.

•••
Hyphens, numbers and even not match with their brandname.

•••
investing in domain is about playing with time, like fishing, you must be patient and dare to sail into wide ocean to fish the big fish.
Great name can be a big house. haha

•••
I work on a best website design agency in Vietnam. My customer will choose anything extension, any type of domain if it still available.

Trust me, when your country have a very serious business company ( We called here Unicorn / Pentacorn ) example : Grab.com ( Malaysia ) , Gojek.com ( Indonesia ) , then you will see many people of your country will trying to play on the premium domain.

•••
Trust me, when your country have a very serious business company ( We called here Unicorn / Pentacorn ) example : Grab.com ( Malaysia ) , Gojek.com ( Indonesia ) , then you will see many people of your country will trying to play on the premium domain.
It would be great if you had you then

•••
•••
From Bangladesh.
Welcome to the domain world.

•••
Australia here How does it effect me well i don't really look at .com.au sites due to price vs population.

Last edited:
•••
Investment in domain names for low-population countries has been difficult. Now it is even more difficult if the cost is too high.
Australia here How does it effect me well i don't really look at .com.au sites due to price vs population.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back