Thoughtless
New Member
- Impact
- 10
Hello everyone,
I’m a new member here and thought I should introduce myself.
I bought my first domains around 2011 and have collected a modest portfolio over the years. I’ve made a few sales here and there, had my share of luck, and definitely made my share of mistakes too. Some were pretty thoughtless and a few are actually quite funny looking back now, but I learned something from most of them.
While I’m new here as a contributing member, I’m not really new to the community. I’ve been following along for many years and have picked up some great tips, advice and leads from people here along the way. I’ve probably learned more from some of the discussions than many of you would ever realize, so I wanted to say a genuine thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years.
I’ve thought about joining in on the discussions a number of times but, for whatever reason, never really did. I work mostly in the digital world and have a bit more time these days, so I figured now was as good a time as any to finally join in.
One thing I’ve come to appreciate is the value of communities like this. You have people from all different backgrounds, with different experiences and different opinions, sharing what they’ve learned. You might write a comment in five minutes and forget all about it, while someone else reads it six months later and gets something genuinely useful from it.
I think there’s a lot of value in that which probably goes unnoticed.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to getting involved, sharing a few thoughts, probably being wrong from time to time, and continuing to learn from everyone here.
Thanks for having me and all the best to everyone going forward.
I’m a new member here and thought I should introduce myself.
I bought my first domains around 2011 and have collected a modest portfolio over the years. I’ve made a few sales here and there, had my share of luck, and definitely made my share of mistakes too. Some were pretty thoughtless and a few are actually quite funny looking back now, but I learned something from most of them.
While I’m new here as a contributing member, I’m not really new to the community. I’ve been following along for many years and have picked up some great tips, advice and leads from people here along the way. I’ve probably learned more from some of the discussions than many of you would ever realize, so I wanted to say a genuine thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years.
I’ve thought about joining in on the discussions a number of times but, for whatever reason, never really did. I work mostly in the digital world and have a bit more time these days, so I figured now was as good a time as any to finally join in.
One thing I’ve come to appreciate is the value of communities like this. You have people from all different backgrounds, with different experiences and different opinions, sharing what they’ve learned. You might write a comment in five minutes and forget all about it, while someone else reads it six months later and gets something genuinely useful from it.
I think there’s a lot of value in that which probably goes unnoticed.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to getting involved, sharing a few thoughts, probably being wrong from time to time, and continuing to learn from everyone here.
Thanks for having me and all the best to everyone going forward.














