NameSilo

Hello

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fetchnames

New Member
Impact
5
Hello domainers,

I’m Ben. I’m new to domaining, but I’ve been fascinated by domains for a long time without really knowing it was a “thing.”

I’ve always spotted interesting domains out in the wild and that curiosity eventually led me to Google… and that led me here to NamePros.

After years in the same boring job, I’ve been looking for something new to get into. I know I’m late to the party, but I’m an optimist and more of a glass-half-full type. So I’m diving in.

I’m looking forward to learning from you all and getting involved.

And please feel free to roast my domains. Don’t hold back. I’d rather hear the honest truth and improve.

Cheers,
Ben
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back