Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Pros !

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCAM

Established Member
Impact
53
Howdy

I'm Andy and i'm one of the Pros at .CAM Registry. It's nice to meet ya'll and I hope i'll make namePros a place I'll visit regularly.
Now I'll take some time to dig around the forums and see what's what and who's who !

Thanks
Andy @ .CAM Registry
 
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!
 
15
•••
Welcome to namepros. You should definitely visit us regularly, it's going to be fun :)
 
14
•••
Welcome :)
 
15
•••
Hey @dotCAM

Welcome to NP, hope you enjoy ur stay and all the best with the .cam venture...
 
11
•••
Thanks deez. Yeah hopefully there will be some interest for it. Facebook bought it's .CAM it today, but I guess Facebook buys any extension eh ? :)
 
10
•••
Thanks deez. Yeah hopefully there will be some interest for it. Facebook bought it's .CAM it today, but I guess Facebook buys any extension eh ? :)

Actually, considering the amount of gTLD's that are out there at the moment, Facebook, as far as I know doesn't go about grabbing as many extensions as they can...so the fact that they grabbed a .cam is probably something you guys should smile about. ;)
 
10
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
13
•••
Nice to have you here @dotCAM Welcome and wish you the best. :)
 
14
•••
Hi Andy :) Welcome
 
14
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
12
•••
Hello Andy :) Welcome to Namepros!
 
11
•••
Hello @dotCAM , Welcome to NP!
 
7
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
10
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
11
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!!!
 
10
•••
Hello Andy, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
10
•••
10
•••
Welcome Andy!
 
7
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
9
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back