Dynadot

debate What do you think .CAM is best suited for

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotCAM

Established Member
Impact
Hello

This is not an advertising thread. And I am sure that most of you already know about the launch of .CAM. So, it is rather a debate thread, in which I expect you to come up with your ideas on which would be the best area .CAM is suited for. I'm interested to see what people think about .CAM and where they see it would fit the best.
Therefore i'm looking forward to hear your opinion on this. Feel free to express yourself.

Andy @ .CAM Registry

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Then collect as a many protective registrations as possible.

Yes every celebrity will need to register their name in .cam to protect themself.

jenniferlopez.cam parishilton.cam tomcruz.cam donaldtrump.cam wiener.cam

•••
where do we go to register it?

•••
I predict that cam.cam will be bought by a Chinese investor for 3K.

•••
Seattle.cam

EiffelTower.cam

Moon.cam

Space.cam

Ocean. Cam

Any city . Cam

Amazonriver.cam

Africa. Cam

Zoo.cam

Extremeweather.cam

Slow.cam

•••
CUM.CAM so ADULT. (DOT MOBI)

•••
Hah. Don't worry about that and let us worry :)

I pre registered a great .cam domain but then saw the price and at over $20k I'll pass lol

but it is a multi billion $ tech concept and extremely cheap for any tech entrepreneur that can take the concept to fruition

•••
Ok here goes lol this one could be huge - food.cam - i would have bought it but mother at over $20k but food is global and people would film their food videos on food.cam which in mo time at all would generate millions of videos uploaded daily which would be a never ending source of new fresh content creating billions in ad $'s

•••
Outside of maybe a dozen or so adult related names, not much use at all for .cam

•••
adult related , cant really see much use otherwise

•••
Yeah there might be an issue with the prices as you see them now, but keep in mind that this is the Sunrise period and only brand owners are able to pre register their brands.

•••
Just adult and maybe geographic niche, with some live streaming from all over the world.
I.E. NewYork.Cam would be great for a multi-streaming from several webcams on New York.

And this niche wouldn't be extremely valuable imho.

Sorry, i can't see any reason to spend more than few bucks to register any kind of domain with this extension.

•••
And then I turn up years later looking for info on .cam

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back