IT.COM

events Hello , it's Imadeddine from Algeria

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Imadeddine

Established Member
Impact
hello guys, i am so happy to join this forum and meet all of you here , so my name is Bouchentouf Imadeddine , i liva in Algeria and i have 24 years old , i have some domains and i want to take your opinion about them

0kids(com)
111gift(com)
Shopjean(com)
Oldhotels(net)
mfweb(net)
securityandsafe(com)
inetworksolution(com)
listweb(info)
hd4k(shop)
paideals(com)
osaes(com)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Bouchentouf and welcome to nps! Take the time, before registering anymore names, to search and learn here...lots of things to know to be successful in domaining. As far as name values or opinions go, there is an appraisal section that may be helpful.

•••
Hello!

NamePros is a very large Forum with many discussions, threads and post that may be helpful in your domain name endeavors. You may want to search out the topics most pertinent to your domain goals and read through them for their info and advice.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Bouchentouf and welcome to nps! Take the time, before registering anymore names, to search and learn here...lots of things to know to be successful in domaining. As far as name values or opinions go, there is an appraisal section that may be helpful.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello @Imadeddine .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Unfortunately if you want us to be honest, those domains really are not good and you're going to have a very difficult time selling them. But the good news is that you're now in one of the best places to learn and get better. Definitely take some time to read as much as possible before spending too much more money.

Good luck! :)

•••
greetings @Imadeddine and welcome to np. Have you made any sales yet?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back