Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HereToSell

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
As you can probably tell by my account name, and given what this site is used for, you probably know that I buy and sell domains, however, I am still new, to both buying and selling and this website... Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there, man! I'm HereToWelcome you! :)

•••
Ahaha thanks for the welcome:xf.grin:

•••
Hello, I'm HereToLearn - Welcome to NP!:D

•••
Ahaha I think I started a new thing :xf.grin: Thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome buddy, it you're here to sell domains then you came to the right place. Beware, here on NP we're brutally honest lol

•••
Welocme to the forum @HereToSell! Only real help I can give you is to "lurk" the forum and read all you can and If you are auctioning off a good domain that I like...I can bid on it till I reached my budget

•••
Haha good, the brutal honesty is always the best type

•••
Welocme to the forum @HereToSell! Only real help I can give you is to "lurk" the forum and read all you can and If you are auctioning off a good domain that I like...I can bid on it till I reached my budget
Good to hear, hopefully will get some up soon, need to build my portfolio but need a better budget, think I came to the right place for that.

•••
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros.!! Enjoy your stay here...!!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back