Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello From Nashville

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpg

New Member
Impact
3
Long time reader, figured I should step out and introduce myself since it's 2::45 AM and I can't sleep anyway.

Great site! Looking forward to getting more active.

If you're ever in Nashville, hit me up and we'll go eat hot chicken. :laugh:

Cheers,

Tommy
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Tommy. I have a good friend and colleague from Nashville. We were hanging out today (meeting with a client).

I've never been, so I don't know what "hot chicken" is, so I'll have to Google it.

Cheers!
 
2
•••
0
•••
Welcome to NP
 
2
•••
Long time reader, figured I should step out and introduce myself since it's 2::45 AM and I can't sleep anyway.

Great site! Looking forward to getting more active.

If you're ever in Nashville, hit me up and we'll go eat hot chicken. :laugh:

Cheers,

Tommy
I put away my guitar a few years back.. so no real plans to visit Nashville for awhile.. but thanks for the offer and welcome to the forum dpg!
 
2
•••
Welcome to NamePros dpgq

You said long time reader... does that mean long time domaining?
 
2
•••
Thanks @Photonmymind, @Briguy, @Iconic.

I have been just a reader until recently. I've started to pick up a few names, mostly brandables. I've overpaid for a few and may have made a few good purchases. I guess the truth will come out when it comes time to sell. :)
 
0
•••
welcome to NP!!! :)
 
2
•••
Welcome Tommy!
 
1
•••
:wave: Hi there Tommy
 
2
•••
WElcome tommy
 
1
•••
1
•••
Hi Tommy,

Welcome aboard! :)
 
1
•••
@Nictic, @RazorNF, @Michelle, @Evirtual1, @4better - wow thanks for making me feel welcome!

@Photonmymind - oh yes. the proof, as they say, is in the pudding. %%-
cheers,


Tommy
 
Last edited:
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
1
•••
Hi htmlindex - checking out your blog on pingler now. Nice.
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP! %%-
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back