Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Italy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

puck82

New Member
Impact
1
Hello to Namepros Members !
My name is Alessandro, and I'm coming from Italy.
My job is internet marketing, and especially blogging.

I found Namepros because I was searching for new and old domains to buy, because I build a lot of blogs and generally I flip them for money. :bingo:

Thanks for all and see you on this huge forum !

See you,
Alessandro
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Puck,

Welcome to namepros.

NN
 
0
•••
Hello Alessandro
 
0
•••
:wave: Hi there Alessandro, welcome to Namepros
 
0
•••
Ciao Alessandro :)
 
0
•••
Welcome,

Howdy?

Ked
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi Alessandro and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Hello Alessandro. Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Welcome, Alessandro! :D
 
0
•••
Thanks to all !
 
0
•••
Welcome Alessandro. sounds like Alejandro by Lady gaga. Lol/
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back