Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Italy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

turifungia

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all,

I'm Turifungia from Italy and this is first time I'm introducing myself
I hope to help and receive help and share my little knowledge..
Sorry for my bad english :(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi turifungia
Welcome to Namepros
 
0
•••
Hey man.
Welcome aboard to Namepros.
 
0
•••
turifungia said:
Hi all,

I'm Turifungia from Italy and this is first time I'm introducing myself
I hope to help and receive help and share my little knowledge..
Sorry for my bad english :(

Ciao, benvenuto/a!

Se hai bisogno di aiuto, mandami un messaggio privato.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the family!
 
0
•••
:wave: Hi there Turifungia
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Hello, Benvenuti qui. :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros ! :hi:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Turifungia
 
0
•••
:wave: welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Hey Turifungia :)
welcome to NP !!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back