IT.COM

Hello friends, Where can I buy the cheapest hand reg .com domains? Thank you.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raymond C

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy 0.99$ for new accounts ..

•••
Godaddy 0.99$ for new accounts ..
Just remember that GoDaddy renewals are $15.17 and whois protection cost an additional fee if you need that. If this is a domain you plan to keep for more than a year registrars with a good reputation such as NameSilo, NameCheap or Epik might be better options with standard registration and renewal prices around $9 and free whois protection included.

•••
Just remember that GoDaddy renewals are $15.17 and whois protection cost an additional fee if you need that. If this is a domain you plan to keep for more than a year registrars with a good reputation such as NameSilo, NameCheap or Epik might be better options with standard registration and renewal prices around $9 and free whois protection included.
Yes I think I should move to other registrars now

•••
The cheapest are always with namebright.com (same as dropcatch.com)
Afaik, there hasn't been anyone offering steadily (for years) the lowest prices without any discount/coupons/etc..
That would be $8.03 if you pre-fund your account. If using Paypal, there is an extra 3% charge. Privacy is 1 year free.

Note, I'm not saying they are the best, just the cheapest without any ups and downs in their prices and with average support and interface (transfer outs are super fast with user approval enabled)

If you want a good balance between quality and prices then that'd be Namesilo and Epik imo.

•••
Cheapest .com domains?

Price isn't the only consideration...a lot of the cheesier registrars will hook you with a super low price but will charge you for changes or have ridiculous renewal fees.

If you pre-fund at epik, you can get names as low as 8.10 and that includes privacy. I've moved quite a few names to them and new regs are there... parking and/or monetizing is easy (although parking for money is becoming a thing of the past...at least for now). Good luck domaining!

•••
Price isn't the only consideration...a lot of the cheesier registrars will hook you with a super low price but will charge you for changes or have ridiculous renewal fees.

If you pre-fund at epik, you can get names as low as 8.10 and that includes privacy. I've moved quite a few names to them and new regs are there... parking and/or monetizing is easy (although parking for money is becoming a thing of the past...at least for now). Good luck domaining!

I very much agree.

One thing to note though; if paypal is used to fund the account they won't get that price you mentioned. Last time I checked it was $8.49 for paypal users :)

•••
One thing to note though; if paypal is used to fund the account they won't get that price you mentioned. Last time I checked it was $8.49 for paypal user

Thanks for clarification...because of who and what they are, they have bank accounts that can be accessed from many countries...I am in the US so I just make a direct deposit into their bank account, let them know when, where and how much and they credit my account...then I go nuts buying names!!! :joyful:

•••
I saw FastHosts offering for 6.42$ .

•••
i regged at ewallhost.com by $5.99

•••
I think at getdomains.yolasite.com it is cheapest. I have been buying from there.
But, now I am myself looking for some other cheaper option, as you can see in my thread at
Domain Coupons and Offers

•••
Yesterday, I regged a .com at Directnic.
Was my first registration there, never worked with them before, but the .coms were only $4 so it was cheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back