IT.COM

Hello everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domains21

Established Member
Impact
Hey there everyone at namepros and all the lurkers reading this for whatever reason. (y)

I have been a long-time professional procrastinator in the domain space, with upwards of probably 15 years off-and-off (not a typo) experience. Like many, I lurked and heavily considered going for it but unfortunately there was always something there that pulled me back. Not anymore! (I hope)

Being a realist for the most part, I tend to know when to hold back and when to jump. Although in saying that, I am not afraid to take a risk either. Being that I am very much a believer in trial and error being the best way to learn. :-P

My thing seems to be being able to just come up with words and random names for brands. People have used me in the past for my out there method of thinking and with the whole catchy brands situation that is popular these days I figured it was time to put my mental faculties to some use. Along with this, I will also be keeping a look out for the more usual stuff too.

I have already been reading up on the wealth of knowledge that is abound here and did so while not realising I wasn't logged in, and so need to go back and give the proper Likes and Thanks that they deserve.

Thanks for taking the time to read my little intro, and here's to a future that's full of joy, wealth and good times. :xf.cool:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whoa 15 years thats a long time to decide. nonetheless. Finally Welcome and all the best for your domaining ventures.

•••
•••
Hey!

Glad you joined!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
whoa 15 years thats a long time to decide. nonetheless. Finally Welcome and all the best for your domaining ventures.
Yeah, it's been an ongoing thing since I was at college. I've always had the want to do it but real life gets in the way and sometimes the risk seems too great, and so you step back. Throughout this time I have had it on my mind and now I'm just jumping in anyway.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros. Glad to have you

•••
•••
Hey @domains21 .. and welcome to NamePros!

I actually bought my first domain 19 years ago .. but it was for my old website .. like you I bought some in waves over the years .. but only about 1.5 years ago made the decision to actually start domaining. I thikn there are a lot of us like that.

Anyhow .. best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
I actually bought my first domain 19 years ago .. but it was for my old website .. like you I bought some in waves over the years .. but only about 1.5 years ago made the decision to actually start domaining. I thikn there are a lot of us like that.
That's promising to hear, thanks. We should maybe start a group. :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello @domains21 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back