IT.COM

Hello Everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alex Dobroiu

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am Alex. I've run into a scam youtube video about domain flipping and since then I'm really hooked. As I have some decent experience with online ventures, I am pretty used with no-value videos (the ones that show you a lot of money, fake proofs and expensive cars so they can sell you to their courses) and I spotted the exact same video type in the domain niche. But as I was really excited about the overall idea I searched the internet so I can see if there is a legit business behind domains. After reading some articles (and being amazed), I've been redirected to namepros and since then (about a week) I've spent 8-10 hours every day reading every post I can and trying to grab as many information as I can. After getting a little bit used with the industry terms and getting to know little about what's going on I must say I was really lucky to find this forum that helped me avoid a lot of mistakes. I am still a newbie and I know I have plenty to learn, but this fascinates me and I am willing to give all I have. So thank you very much namepros and I am glad I've met you.

P.S.: Today I've bought my first domain. I know that probably is worth nothing and I should have waited a little bit longer until I have a deeper understanding of the domains appraisals but I just wanted to get a taste of it. It was from a flippa auction. I will add it in the appraisal section here on the forum.

Thank guys,
Alex D.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome to NamePros Alex!
I hope that you will have a great time with us, on the best domain forum on the internet...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back