Dynadot

Hello Domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRbuzzer

Established Member
Impact
...until now i was just reading across this excellent forum, but from today on i jump into the game. Hello there!

I have studied BA and started to work for advertising agency networks like McCann, Grey, Publicis etc. before i switched to self employment in the 21st century - Early from 1996 on i was fascinated by the WWW and all its brandnew challenges. Since then i have regged hundreds of domains, launched plenty of websites and startup companies with a commercially interesting selection of them. Much to my surprise it lasted 10 years to make my first big deal but since then i sold a good number of domains again, either solo or even better with an established online business.
These days my interest focus lays on VR/ AR (with an upfront VR360 video phase) and personal assistants. Very interesting early bird potentials i see in immersive Gaming/ Gambling, Cruises, Real Estate, Livesports/ Events, Science, Adultcontents... But from my experience it will need heavy marketshare + keyword competitions before the referring VR/ AR domains will make big sale headlines. Stay calm and invested but also don`t miss a reasonable onetime offer to make some ROI covering up all other domain fees.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey @VRbuzzer sure would like to welcome you to the forum!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @VRbuzzer !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Hello VRbuzzer,

Welcome aboard.

Happy domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back