Dynadot

Hello, am new here.

NameSilo
Watch

Temmygabriel

Established Member
Impact
Hello my name is TemmyGabriel, just started domianing a month ago, was introduced to it by and online forum in my country, I have heard people made success from it, so I decided to invest in it.
I have being doing research the best I could, but I know nothing beats exeperience, I want veterans to share there experience with me on how to improve my skills In selecting domains and selling them.

Secondly, how would I be able to use the marketplace place here, I don't understand how I would put my domain up for sale there.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello @Temmygabriel .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Always good to absorb as much info around here as possible before spending too much.

As for selling here on NP .. that shouldn't really be your ultimate goal as you'd only get "wholesale" prices .. which are essentially a fraction of what you'd get from a real end user / retail buyer.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
Hello @Temmygabriel .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Always good to absorb as much info around here as possible before spending too much.

As for selling here on NP .. that shouldn't really be your ultimate goal as you'd only get "wholesale" prices .. which are essentially a fraction of what you'd get from a real end user / retail buyer.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)
Thanks for this, when particularly can I learn more on namepros, too much file to go through I can't go through all. Also I want to learn how to beat increase my chances of sales.Thanks

•••
Hi TemmyGabriel welcome to namepros and Best of luck

•••
Hi I am also new here, welcome to namepros

•••
Welcome Temmy! Let us know if we can be of any help.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back