Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

HealthPros

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringr

VIP Member
Impact
45
Hello guys,

Right now I am making the layout for Health Pros.
Please note that the links and whatnot are not functional yet.

The layout is at: http://www.HealthPros.org

I've never really done a layout before, so I quite honestly think it flat out sucks. If any of you guys have any suggestions, recommendations, or could help me out at making it better - I would really appreciate it!

I don't think it looks too well :\

Please help,
Thank you;
-Andy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dude , it's totally not bad.
It's Simple and Clean just like i like it.
Make the content text with one point smaller.
Nothing else to say about it :p
Good work
 
0
•••
Thanks Niek :p

I made the content text one point smaller, I also completely redid the "Quick Links:" thing. Now the colors on the "Quick Links:" are better with the layout and I put rollovers in there as well.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks everyone :)
-Andy
 
0
•••
look down the bottom, the © info, thats too small, maybe fix that, overall, a nice look
 
0
•••
The layout looks, dare I say, healthy.
-Seems appropriate, no? :)
...good work for one of your first layouts especially. Even the google ads fit into it really well. Plus, you use mybb, which is a good choice as far as free boards go. ;)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the very kind comments guys, I really appreciate them :)

Now it seems though that I have run into trouble. In the content area, only half of it has a grey background, the other half is white. I need it all grey, and technically it should be all grey because the height of everything is set at 100%. Could someone help me find out where my coding is screwed up, I need the content area all to be grey - but only half of it is.

Thanks,
Andy
 
0
•••
grey is a bad color... try orangy/red it feels warm
 
0
•••
HI

The layout is nice and clean and I like that you are making the most out of placing google adsence on the site but I think the font is a little to small makes it hard to read right now..

Other wise it is not bad .... Good job.

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
Nice, I like it!
 
1
•••
simple and nice site layout. google adsense bar (three) are best combination of design
 
0
•••
I don't really like it.
The gray in the midlle really doesn't fit there.
But besides that its not too bad..
 
0
•••
Very simple layout, clean(although very similiar to 1 Million other sites)
 
0
•••
I agree about having slightly small fonts.

The grey - meh - you can keep it if u like it or try to fit in a natural happy color. Don't make it black or bright yellow. Somethin soothing?

Also the ads take away from the feel of the site in some aspects.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
looks very nice, and isn't that simple.
 
0
•••
Its a nice design but it dosnt really fit in with the health theme.
 
0
•••
i think the font needs to be a little bigger personally apart from that, thats pretty good
 
0
•••
Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions, I take all of them to heart and hope they can make my site work more efficiently.

I've redone the page's coding and it is looking a bit different now (not too many big changes) but now it works better coding-wise and I tried to fix the font a bit.

Thanks,
Andy
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back