Domain Empire

domain HealthInsuurance.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WiseWebby

WiseWebbyEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,
what do you think about this domain name?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For a second I thought this was an A+++ domain. But then I saw the typo, and it became essentially worthless.

Typo domains can sometimes work - if they're really short (think things like HAPPI.com, FUNNI.com etc) or/and the typo is easily recognized (like LADDR.com, TABL.com)

But in this case it's a long domain name, and glancing at it I'd never actually notice the typo - meaning that if I were to use it I'd lose most my traffic to healthinsurance.com. It also looks really scammy, and very few people would want to purchase something important like health insurance from a domain like that.

Last edited:
•••
Worthless. Like @whenpillarsfall said, certain typos work, sometimes. But this is a blatant typo for an industry that takes itself seriously. Sure, fun and quirky, but not illiterate.

It might have some value if it gets type in traffic and revenue but as a domain investment to flip to end users, it's more than likely worthless.

•••
The two above have said it all !!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back