NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

khaireddine

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone

what do you think about this domain name?

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
One of those domains that is focussed on that one area, which requires a miracle. If you had Oakland, or Pediatric, alone under a different extension, that isn't as popular as .com, you'd have a better shot. Plus, this branch of medicine is more accepted as "Pediatrics" for the wording, than "Pediatric".

Ugh, just isn't good man. Sorry

•••
One of those domains that is focussed on that one area, which requires a miracle. If you had Oakland, or Pediatric, alone under a different extension, that isn't as popular as .com, you'd have a better shot. Plus, this branch of medicine is more accepted as "Pediatrics" for the wording, than "Pediatric".

Ugh, just isn't good man. Sorry

thank you my brother

•••
Previous sales with city+pediatric
miamipediatric.com 105 USD 2020-05-30

i think you can get mid/low xxx for it but that could just be my love for geo domains ^^
you better get to work compiling a list of end users and sending out emails letting them know that the domain is for sale

Good luck,

•••
How many searches per month for these exact words together “Oakland pediatric”?
How much is cost per click?
How many ads are shown for that exact search “Oakland pediatric”?

Do the same of for “Oakland pediatrics” and see the difference. Doughnut and noneisnone are right about the misspelling and valuation.

Oaklandpediatrics.com is being offered at a minimum asking price of $1200 on namecheap. You can knock off a zero from that for your name, at best.

•••
How many searches per month for these exact words together “Oakland pediatric”?
How much is cost per click?
How many ads are shown for that exact search “Oakland pediatric”?

Do the same of for “Oakland pediatrics” and see the difference. Doughnut and noneisnone are right about the misspelling and valuation.

Oaklandpediatrics.com is being offered at a minimum asking price of $1200 on namecheap. You can knock off a zero from that for your name, at best.

thank you
OaklandPediatric.com godady appraisals 1034$ search volume 260 paid difficulty 20 Seo difficulty 4 Cpc 7.76

•••
Previous sales with city+pediatric
miamipediatric.com 105 USD 2020-05-30

i think you can get mid/low xxx for it but that could just be my love for geo domains ^^
you better get to work compiling a list of end users and sending out emails letting them know that the domain is for sale

Good luck,
thank you

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back