Dynadot

UDRP HDPathe.com: Real person beats French film colossus

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Pathe Marques, is a company incorporated under the laws of France since 1999, and a member of the Pathe Group, a major film production and distribution company. The company owns the PATHE mark and is very protective of its brand; in a recent UDRP case they filed against the domain HDPathe.com, they surprisingly lost. How is that possible, one might think, considering that HD surely is a reference to high definition and along with the PATHE mark it creates an unbeatable scenario.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You f*** AI that you are!
This AI guy posts things based on my searches and anything that I do online, grabber.

•••
You f*** AI that you are!
This AI guy posts things based on my searches and anything that I do online, grabber.
Hello!
Please edit your post to comply with NamePros rules and guidelines, as seen below, withing 24 to 48 hours.
1.2. Be professional, tactful, and constructive at all times, including with your username and profile picture. Do not intentionally disrespect, harass, threaten, attack, instigate, insult, antagonize, or be aggressive toward others.
Thank You!
(This post can be deleted once corrected.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back