usamam

Established Member
Impact
hatred.png
I have received this from an anonymous source

I9qjs

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Part2

Attachments

• hatred2.png
    hatred2.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
•••
•••
Its me and it isnt a big deal. I received an email from someone asking if hatred.com was for sale. I gave a price and then emailed the owner to see if he wanted me to broker a deal. Not really anything shady going on. I was going to broker a sale - no biggie. Why someone would send me a fake sale email and then post it here is really shitty

•••
By the way - I dont own the name. I have explained this a million times - I sold it and Milo would never put the whois information in his name so I gave up.
Whenever I get an email asking if its for sale I ask Milo and once I passed it to someone who I knew was broker the name a while ago

•••
•••
Any why would you post this ? Why are you trolling my email? That is a Dick move
I have nothing to hide but that is some really classless shit

•••
Its me and it isnt a big deal. I received an email from someone asking if hatred.com was for sale. I gave a price and then emailed the owner to see if he wanted me to broker a deal. Not really anything shady going on. I was going to broker a sale - no biggie. Why someone would send me a fake sale email and then post it here is really sh*tty
Are you in possession of Hatred.com or still have your name on whois? The inquiry ought to have gone to the current owner

•••
Are you in possession of Hatred.com or still have your name on whois? The inquiry ought to have gone to the current owner

Dude, what are you saying? Did you not read what he posted.

By the way - I dont own the name. I have explained this a million times - I sold it and Milo would never put the whois information in his name so I gave up.
Whenever I get an email asking if its for sale I ask Milo and once I passed it to someone who I knew was broker the name a while ago

•••
Any why would you post this ? Why are you trolling my email? That is a Dick move
I have nothing to hide but that is some really classless sh*t

To be clear, who owns the name right now? In the thread you said Milo and you would broker it for him if a good deal came along. In the email you said it "was" owned, meaning it's not owned by him anymore.

•••
Have you got a signed agreement to broker the domain name for Milo? It is daft that Milo still hasn't updated the WHOIS. Would help clear this up and stop anyone ridiculing you for it.

•••
I DO NOT OWN HATRED.COM!
I dont know how many times I have to post this. He never changed the whois contact information. I have asked many times and I gave up. It has been documented and verified that I sold it.
You can read into the emails if you like but it would have been a broker deal. I wrote to Milo and his people to see if they still wanted to sell it. I was offered the name back months ago and declined.

•••
•••
haha did they regret their purchase!?
I can only think they did. When he bought it he talked about the cool things he wanted to do with the name and he only pointed it to his book on Amazon?

•••
I can only think they did. When he bought it he talked about the cool things he wanted to do with the name and he only pointed it to his book on Amazon?

Oh wow, I wonder what they were....

•••
I am not sure why this is news? The price tag or the domain?

•••
•••
To be clear, who owns the name right now? In the thread you said Milo and you would broker it for him if a good deal came along. In the email you said it "was" owned, meaning it's not owned by him anymore.

Some nice points. Would love to hear the answer.

Let's grab some popcorn guys.

•••
Im done posting in this ridiculous thread.
I have answered all questions

•••
This guy thinks NamePros is full of idiots [read more].

There are so many lies and inconsistencies that I don't believe anything this guy posts. There is an "I just got scammed" post that is probably a low-key promotion for another domain that is discussed.

Mods typically sweep these threads under the carpet once he complains, but it should be kept here because there is just too much inconsistent information about Hatred.com that any new buyer should know it's history in full.

This is why companies sign NDA's. The second this domain was sold and Mr. Dynas came here to gloat, put up a dismal website, and blasted insults at just about anyone he could find.

Then more disparaging information emerged about front-running domains that were in escrow aka selling names he didn't own yet.

I just saw a newer member call him a 'senior member', that was funny.

•••
Do i deserve so much of Hatred for reporting the information i received :(
I am a poor person to afford Hatred *sniff*
i wonder if Love.com owner is a loving person

•••
"UGLY DORK SAYS I LOVE HATRED.COM"
Im a celebrity too, whats goes around comes around, the earth rotates and revolves both at the same time, all of us have got a dark side, one shouldnt always shed light on the darker sides. I dont usually find entertaining to kick ass because its bread and butter for some people.

•••
Do i deserve so much of Hatred for reporting the information i received :(
I am a poor person to afford Hatred *sniff*
i wonder if Love.com owner is a loving person
The title seems inaccurate because the registered owner only replied to a fishing email. That is not the same as being up for sale.

•••
The title seems inaccurate because the registered owner only replied to a fishing email. That is not the same as being up for sale.
Oh i thought it was a news email i received, i thought ill report the news on NamePros before anyone else.. poor me. Long live Eric Lyon. remove this thread if you think its not right, i dont have access of popcorns right now and got soem work to do

•••
It's not news, it's speculation unless proven otherwise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back