usamam

Established Member
Impact
hatred.png
I have received this from an anonymous source

I9qjs

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sounds, like the person doesn't own the domain they shouldn't offer it for sale. Brokering is when a client hires you to sell a domain. Dishonesty is when you offer a domain for sale you don't own before discussing with the actual owner.

•••
Oh i thought it was a news email i received, i thought ill report the news on NamePros before anyone else.. poor me. Long live Eric Lyon. remove this thread if you think its not right, i dont have access of popcorns right now and got soem work to do
Wait, What? You thought this was news?
Funny thing is that of the few domains I have sold, the only one that was a "significant" sale (xx,xxx) the buyers didn't change the whois for months. The smaller sale ones (xx, xxx, x,xxx) changed pretty quickly but the one that took months still took another month and a half after I emailed them to let them know. Sounds like this Milo guy could care less about the name and if he is reaching back out to the previous owner to buy it back of course he would want that person to help him unload it. Wouldn't you?
How in the world could you think this is news? As said earlier. Fishing. Then come to a public forum to post some sort of........divisive whatever.
The pettiness at this place really confuses me at times. I can find humor in damn near anything...even in most every bickering, he said, she said thread I have ran across here (no, this isn't a "bickering" thread)..but I am at a loss here.
(never paid any attention to the tags at the bottom of the page. Why I noticed this one I have no idea. So you tagged this thread "fake claim" so anyone searching that may run across this thread? @Eric Lyon, I am not a fan of threads or posts being deleted, altered, censored, etc but you should at least look at that tag. Personally I would leave the thread up for a few reasons and I think the "accused" party has completely exonerated himself. Unfortunate he was put in that kind of position as this thread was only started for malicious intent it appears.
(ahhh, the fine lines and gray areas of all the fun moderating is)
Just what I think.....which in the end, really doesn't matter.
Carry on.

Last edited:
•••
Proof

@Eric Lyon - can we please remove this garbage now?

Subject:
Re: Hatred.com
Alexander Macris <amacris@________>
To:
[email protected]
Hi Richard,
Your timing is actually perfect. We have doubled-down on using Dangerous.com as our consumer-facing brand instead of our original plan for using Hatred.com, so we would be open to selling Hatred.com for a fair price. It's too good a domain name to just sit idle but I can't see us doing anything with it until 2020 based on our business plans through the next 24 months.
I don't know what the state of the domain-name market is this days, but feel free to make an offer you think is reasonable.

Best regards,
Alexander

Last edited:
•••
I just saw a newer member call him a 'senior member', that was funny.

uglydorkActive
MemberVIP

•••
•••
Fake inquiry with a misleading signature "Hatred TV." You wanted to illicit a response? What was the purpose of your inquiry? Who gave you the email?
While I appreciate the effort , logic has no place in the thread.

•••
While I appreciate the effort , logic has no place in the thread.

I get a ton of fake inquiries and it's absurd how many are from domainers. It's like they don't want to make money from their time, they rather waste other people's times to compound the losses. Get a life guys, this is not a constructive thread or a worthwhile discussion. But the biggest crime of all is the waste of time from a professional's point of view. It's the main reason why I ignore anonymous/shady contact attempts.

•••
I’m still trying to figure out the purpose of emailing me in the first place? What was he getting out of it? He busted me trying to sell a domain name for someone who happens to be famous?
Nobody can ever prove I have ever done anything wrong- I haven’t. Look at my 100% rating here - WTF - leave me alone. All I did was sell a domain name for 6 figures - jealous much?

•••
I don't think it matters what you actually do anymore, it's about perception. Some sad folks have more time than money, so they seek to squander it instead of putting it to good use.

•••
If, the person who offered domain for sale (he didn't own) would have not posted in this thread most of us would have no idea who he is. I would have ignored the thread personally, rather than expose my username here and make myself look bad.

•••
Hey urglydork/hatred.com,
I dont use NP other than chatting with my friends and watching to buy some good names at good cost. and i did receive this email, i don't even know you existed here and it just some random discussion with a friend and he sent me these i did not know about the hatred.com story and its affiliations or associates or celebrities. Im miles away not even a pro domainer, having a good time in my country and dont care much about what is going on. I dont even post much here. I tried to edit its title or remove it, but could not do so, i have no problems if you remove this post. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but hatred is a nice keyword and can be sold at your desired price. its the strongest negative keyword word, and it can be used in a very good way.
Dont worry about this thread, its making people talk about your domain name and you are becoming famous too. Just dont panic act cool and some buyer might hit you with a real nice offer for it nomatter what thiss says. If you need need me to edit of my posts i can do that, otherwise its cool uglydork. we are all all humans and its quite a crazy(in a good way) keyword, do you need an app on it?

•••
I dont use NP other than chatting with my friends and watching to buy some good names at good cost. and i did receive this email, i don't even know you existed here and it just some random discussion with a friend and he sent me these i did not know about the hatred.com story and its affiliations or associates or celebrities. Im miles away not even a pro domainer, having a good time in my country and dont care much about what is going on. I dont even post much here. I tried to edit its title or remove it, but could not do so, i have no problems if you remove this post. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but hatred is a nice keyword and can be sold at your desired price. its the strongest negative keyword word, and it can be used in a very good way.
Dont worry about this thread, its making people talk about your domain name and you are becoming famous too. Just dont panic act cool and some buyer might hit you with a real nice offer for it nomatter what thiss says. If you need need me to edit of my posts i can do that, otherwise its cool uglydork. we are all all humans and its quite a crazy(in a good way) keyword, do you need an app on it?
I dont own the name! I sold it in May 2017 for 150K

•••
I dont need any apps but I just bought GetApps.com

•••
we post all names sold through our system on namebio that sellers want to be promoted....we noticed its very common for buyers to not update the whois...creates an issue when you try and verify the name.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back