NameSilo

Has technology damaged your brain?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I scored 100% in the focus test (that was easy; just ignore the blue rectangles), 1195ms in switching between letters and numbers, 1191ms in repeating the same task, and my additional time for switching was so low I couldn't actually see how much it was.
 
0
•••
Has technology damaged your brain?

not too much yet LOL,

scored 100% in the focus test

the other test:

845ms for switching between letters and numbers

863ms for repeating the same task

-18 ms additional time for switching (yes MINUS, I guess thats good?)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back