Dynadot

Has anyone used Undeveloped.com for parking / selling?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
Just curious about experiences with Undeveloped.com for parking and selling whether good or bad.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only contact I had with them is getting a spam email from them :)

•••
Same here, not one spam but two if I'm correct.
As a matter of principle I won't do business with spammers and this outfit doesn't look very professional anyway.

•••
Hi Kate and venturefile

This is Nasreen from Undeveloped.com. Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. It's really unfortunate to hear that you felt you have been spammed by one of our domain consultants. That was definitely not our intention. We have been calling and emailing some professional domainers for product development purposes. When our consultants bump into a portfolio holder, which they think can help selling their domains more efficiently we might have reached out to you personally as we believe our approach in the market is worth giving a spin.

We also might have contacted you because we had a buyer interested in one of your domains. If you wish to not receive any leads from us we could put you on a block list but then you'd never receive any leads from Undeveloped anymore.

In the end it's our mission to bring more liquidity in the domain industry and connect more buyers and sellers from all over the world in a clean and transparent way and make sure you sell more of your idle inventory.

I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about about Undeveloped as we're building the first domain marketplace that aims to actually sell your domains instead of using your domains to leverage large ad inventories. Any kind of feedback is always greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,

Nasreen Akter
Community manager | Undeveloped

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back