Dynadot

.info Has anyone spend .60 on a .info and then just have

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
it take off with traffic and clicks.
I normally spend 7.00 on DN but I do reg a few .info thru Regfly when they run the superinfo promo.
About 3 weeks ago I regged one that had no backlinks
About 2 weeks ago it just took off with traffic and clicks and I have made about 10.00 in 2 weeks on it :)
Not trying to brag just sharing a success story on a DN that only cost .60

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow nice... $10 in 2 weeks... spent only $0.60 .. AMAZING !

•••
How about telling us which name that is and how you came to select it?

•••
Wow - thats a great find :) It is good that .infos are so cheap, it gives you a chance to see if they will earn their keep without much upfront investment.

I got a few that would be great for developing but not that good for PPC at the moment - eeek, it'll be hard to let them go now too ! :td:

•••
Congrats on registering such a good name. Imagine how much it will make in a whole year :)

•••
I almost did not reg it but I thought its only .60 so what the heck.
I have a few .info that get views and some clicks but nothing like this one.

•••
love to know the domain name really :)

•••
•••
GovHomes.info
I have got like a 1.85 click on it---few clicks over a 1.00 also

•••
Hi,

Where did you park the name?

Patrick

•••
It is parked at Sedo
My rev. has really taken off there

•••
Congrats always nice to hear. I get very little traffic from my .infos...

•••
I've got some .info's doing very well on parking - I never even suspected they would. But none at Sedo - the 3 and 4 cent clicks were driving me crazy.

•••
I also have about 100 INFOs parked with Sedo, but only 2 clicks (Total 8 cents) in the past month :(

•••
infoicq said:
I also have about 100 INFOs parked with Sedo, but only 2 clicks (Total 8 cents) in the past month :(

Depending on the names move them to parked or trafficclub. I'm surprised you even gave them a month! LOL

•••
whitebark said:
Depending on the names move them to parked or trafficclub. I'm surprised you even gave them a month! LOL

Yeah.. I may need move my Infos to other site. But I am too lazy to update the Name Server :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back