Dynadot

Has anyone been accepted for InternetTraffic.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here applied for or been accepted by Frank Schilling's InternetTraffic.com? There's actually remarkably few posts on this service here at NP, considering that this service is supposed to be something of a game-changer. Hype or not? Closed shop (to just the usual suspects) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need about $2000/month in parking revenues to be accepted by Internet Traffic. so it's only for the Big Boys. Mind you, IIRC, they claim to be able to double your revenues.

•••
Well, that explanation helps! Guess I'll not be looking to move to there then! Thanks.

•••
Any reviews yet? I'm tempted to jump the gun but a little put off by Frank's comments that if you want good analytics, interface, etc, this service is not for you. Would love to hear from someone who actually uses the service. Thanks.

•••
I was accepted for InternetTraffic few days back and have been testing my domains since 2 days only. The results are really fantastic. I have tried several parking companies but this one is best. They provide each day's report after 24 hours and not real time or hourly basis. This is what I have found so far...

However, it's very difficult to get accepted so make sure you are sending them your best domains to get green signal.

I would love to hear other feedback who are already using their system for long time since I am very new to their platform...

Let me know if you guys have any questions...

Thanks and best regards
AbdulBasit

•••
So how did you get accepted? Or are you reaching $2000/month elsewhere? that's a tough target to reach in these poor economic conditions.

•••
I'd like to reach $2000 a month... Then I can quit my day job and be a stay-at-home dad.

•••
Internet Traffic is now accepting just about anyone. Frank said with the new platform everyone accepted.

•••
So how did you get accepted? Or are you reaching $2000/month elsewhere? that's a tough target to reach in these poor economic conditions.

I am making nowhere near to US$2,000 p/month. I am not sure if they are accepting everyone on their platform right now as equity78 said because I was trying to get into their system from a year or so... They need at quality names with decent traffic to get accepted.

Is any one using their platform yet? Any review?

•••
Internet Traffic is now accepting just about anyone. Frank said with the new platform everyone accepted.

Since I was refused by Frank when he started up I haven't followed their progress. when was the "new platform" introduced. How does it compare to the "old platform"

•••
If I am correct they have launched the new platform this month only.

•••
Yes just this month, Frank presented at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. he talked about the app for DomainNameSales (iphone only)

They are taking their time but you will get in unless you send them a portfolio of TM's or .mobis.

If you have a portfolio of clean com/net/org/cctld you should get approved.

•••
I just asked if everyone gets accepted and the answer is no. But they dont have so strict standards anymore. When I tried other parking companies as by rule, when you park new domain- great several 5 USD + clicks a day for some days. But later on this falls up to the bottom. When you park by second one, the same kind scenario. And when you park back to the 1. company, the earnings are as with the new domain and than it decreases again ekspotentialy. More 0 value clicks, the CPC drops...I applied for internettraffic, cause I have some quality generic typos and type in domains. And Ive heard a rumors that the earnings increase approx. by a fold of 2.

•••
From Frank's blog

If you’re right and can create a liquidity effect thru increased sales you could actually cause resale prices to increase. Im using SEDO now but would love to try your system. Will it be open to anyone?

***FS*** yes, but there is an on-boarding process because there are several pieces of technology which work together – best to join before the land rush. Our platform is designed to let you keep using Sedo brokers if you like, or other brokers and Sedo, or anybody you want to delegate as a broker. You can broker yourself (it will be much easier to Do-it-yourself on our platform) with admin people closing the deal. I continue to sell names through Sedo but this system lets the cream rise.. I use everyone and whoever sells more, sells more. If you sell names regularly you will LOVE this.

http://domainnamesales.com/sevenmile/2012-09/lobster/#content

•••
I just got accepted. You dont need 2000 USD per month. But its advisable that your portfolio generates at least 5-9 K uniques per month. Looking forward to see the increased revenues.

•••
I'd like to reach $2000 a month... Then I can quit my day job and be a stay-at-home dad.

Parking domains is not the type of professions which you can bank on long term unless you have massive quality portfolios. So I'd be a bit careful with leaving a full-time job. But if you had regular earnings from developed sites, that would be a different matter.

•••
The results are more than outstanding! My earnings went up for 40% and some of the best performing domains are not in the right category yet. Wrote to Frank that the System doesnt let me to set the appropriate category for some of them.

•••
Why are the earnings up, is it the CTR, RPC, or reported traffic that's higher? Which parking providers are you comparing your results to?

•••
Why are the earnings up, is it the CTR, RPC, or reported traffic that's higher? Which parking providers are you comparing your results to?

I have optimized domains for 2 months between voodoo, parkingcrew and Bodis. So they were spread in between them in order where they were performing the best. Now I parked most of them with internettraffic. Higher CTR and higher CPC. Cant wait for the clicks in XX USD range. And everyone gets accepted.

•••
I have compared between Voodoo and Bodis but IT is paying a lot more. My revenue has went up over 100%

By the way, what are the payment options IT has for revenue of parking? I was unable to find anywhere...

•••
I have compared between Voodoo and Bodis but IT is paying a lot more. My revenue has went up over 100%

By the way, what are the payment options IT has for revenue of parking? I was unable to find anywhere...

No idea. I believe its like with all of them 20 paypal and 1000 wire.Just be careful they just accept 100% clean names. Even if a name seems generic to you,take some time to find out if there is a TM. Otherwise your names will be rejected and it will look like you wanted to sneak some of the unwanted names. No TMs and no TM typos.

•••
No paypal option, just wire transfer.

•••
No paypal option, just wire transfer.

Wonder how this will work out for those whose domains take some time to build up $1000 earnings...in order to get paid.

•••
That's true 3d, I know I will be waiting a little while. But I have gotten some $18 clicks.

•••
Wonder how this will work out for those whose domains take some time to build up $1000 earnings...in order to get paid.

Received this email about minimum parking earning payout:

"The agreement states a $500 minimum, though we are currently observing a $100 minimum"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back