G GinaBean Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 8 Feedback Mar 25, 2005 393 views 9 replies #1 Hi, been asked to develop a game site! Anyone have a Game name, related to the internet or schools etc.. Offer placed - Accepted - Have what I need, this requirement is closed. Thanx. Ginabean. Last edited: Mar 26, 2005
Hi, been asked to develop a game site! Anyone have a Game name, related to the internet or schools etc.. Offer placed - Accepted - Have what I need, this requirement is closed. Thanx. Ginabean.
biggie GreenFriendly.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,557 100% 78 Feedback Mar 26, 2005 #3 Vextion.com Pokevision.com
T The Equivocate Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 100% 7 Feedback Mar 26, 2005 #5 GameGrill.com GoDaddy exp. 6/30/2005 About 1000 views a month at Sedo Buy It Now: $120
F Fewski VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 64 99% 83 Feedback Mar 26, 2005 #6 LeagueArenas.com UltraMaxGaming.com
V VG_KING Account Closed Impact 1 100% 22 Feedback Mar 26, 2005 #7 Hi there, I have the domain VGKing.com. (Video Game King) It is A+ for a review/multiplatform/cheats site. I'm not sure if I am willing to sell this, but am more than happy to hear any offers. If interested, PM me. Thanks.
Hi there, I have the domain VGKing.com. (Video Game King) It is A+ for a review/multiplatform/cheats site. I'm not sure if I am willing to sell this, but am more than happy to hear any offers. If interested, PM me. Thanks.
naqiboy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 3 Feedback Mar 26, 2005 #9 Perfect Gaming Domain : SiteGames.net $70 BIN
G GinaBean Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 8 Feedback Mar 26, 2005 #10 Hi all, some very nice names, thank you. Just purchased the domain I needed, this requirement is closed. Thanx to all for your offers. Ginabean. Last edited: Mar 26, 2005
Hi all, some very nice names, thank you. Just purchased the domain I needed, this requirement is closed. Thanx to all for your offers. Ginabean.