Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Has anybody used EasyDNS?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SearchEngineZ

Established Member
Impact
224
I've been keeping my most vulnerable domains (potential legal issues) with NameCheap who I like the style of, are reasonably cheap, and have a good reputation. Certainly must be better than GD for protection.

I've just heard about EasyDNS.org. $15 is OK if they will keep your most valuable domains safe.

Some facts:
  • In business since 1998
  • Based in Canada
  • Only two 1 hour DNS outages in their history
  • Full DNS control
*** Don't give in to the authorities:
We explained that unless the domain was actively engaged in network abuse or posed an internet stability issue (which it did not), then we would require a court order here in our home jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada to unplug the domain. - See more at: http://blog.easydns.org/2012/02/21/the-official-easydns-domain-takedown-policy/#sthash.28gQ1gsg.dpuf

*** Don't offer WHOIS privacy, reasons here:
http://blog.easydns.org/2008/11/20/why-we-do-not-offer-whois-masking-at-easydns/

Unless anyone convinces me otherwise, I think I will shift a few dozen domains to EasyDNS
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I haven't used them, but they have a great reputation for their DNS services.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back