Dynadot

showcase Haptic Technology Domain Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Winfluence

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hey guys! I searched for a haptic technology showcase thread and didn't see one (hope I'm not going blind lol).

As some of you already know, haptics will be one of the core technologies to move the VR industry forward. Haptics are so important to the success of VR, because we will need ways to interact physically with what we see.

It's worth also noting that haptics is also an independent industry with it's own applications beyond VR and AR.

If you have domains that are related to Haptic / Tactile technologies but they don't contain those actual words "haptic" or "tactile", feel free to share them anyway. For example, I have ImmersiveGlove(s) dot com. This is obviously a haptic / tactile related domain even though it doesn't contain the words.

For more information about haptics technology visit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haptic_technology
https://www.google.fi/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=haptic

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok so I see a trend here which brings up a simple question.

Haptic ? VS. Haptics?

Which one is a winner? or does it depend on use in a domain or reference? or other things? Thanks.

•••
ok so I see a trend here which brings up a simple question.

Haptic ? VS. Haptics?

Which one is a winner? or does it depend on use in a domain or reference? or other things? Thanks.

JMHO, but with this name as with most domains, you're going to get the most bang out of your buck for the "singular" offerings... (Maybe some exceptions, like smartHaptics, etc., but most Haptic+kw will suffer if not singular... Again, JMHO...)

•••
JMHO, but with this name as with most domains, you're going to get the most bang out of your buck for the "singular" offerings... (Maybe some exceptions, like smartHaptics, etc., but most Haptic+kw will suffer if not singular... Again, JMHO...)

That's what I thought. Thanks.

•••
That's what I thought. Thanks.

as @NamesBond said , descriptors will be better with plural (best,smart,my,magic etc ) others singular (hapticstore,haptic devices etc)

good luck .

•••
HapticSupply.com
HapticExchange.com
HapticUniverse.com

•••
•••
Caught on drop

HapticGear .com

•••
Caught on drop

HapticGear .com

Damn! Nice can't wait to see how much you paid for it on Namebio. For the purposes of using that sale to boost all of ours. ( That is of course it's a decent high value sale!) Congrats!

•••
Haptictechnology.in

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Damn! Nice can't wait to see how much you paid for it on Namebio. For the purposes of using that sale to boost all of ours. ( That is of course it's a decent high value sale!) Congrats!

I got this (my first haptic domain) on the namesilo marketplace, there were no other bidders so $1 was all it cost me :) the marketplace was just starting out at the time.

•••
HapticModules.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
Caught on drop

HapticGear .com

I've got one along the same lines, but not as nice - Haptic Ware dot com.

Anyone on here with Haptic Wear dot com?

•••
New Apple invention would allow for complex, multi-axis haptic feedback

article from appleinsiders

Cheers
Corey

•••
Had a good reading on haptic/s this morning. Cool stuff for sure. Future is coming :)

HapticHeaven/com
HapticKit/com
HapticOutlet/com

•••
HapticZones.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
HapticInteractions.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
still plenty of good ones out there.

•••
•••
•••
HapticVibration
HapticVibe/s

•••
Secured MRhaptic.com to add to my MRhaptics.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back