Domain Empire

Hand regged sold in 47 minutes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

boker

Top Member
Impact
Still in escrow, so hopefully everything goes well. Hand regged using a coupon and like usually set it up for sale on major marketplaces, on some with make offer and on others with buy now. After 47 minutes somebody hits buy now button for around 1k. Best ROI from a sale until now. I can not give more details until the sale is final and the cash is where it should be....in my account.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If I were him, I would never say a thing about it. That is one of the lessons I have learned on here.

•••
i sold wiesn.tv in less than 30 minutes ( wiesn is the german word for octoberfest )

i registered it and sold for 1500.-Euro after confirmation
( have to mention that i called potencial buyer ) :xf.rolleyes:

did you got your money ?

Last edited:
•••
What does it matter that the domain was sold in 47 minutes? Quick flips happen all the time. There is nothing so special about this sale that it merits dozens of congratulations and PM requests. Newbies seem to be getting excited for no reason - there is no magic trick the OP can teach you to help you close within an hour as opposed to a slightly longer time frame.

•••
Congrats @boker

Next time you make a good sale, start the thread after escrow is complete and you have money in your account. I just read 3 pages and the info is still not revealed. "LOL"

i should have read your post first lol that way i wouldn't have read the first 3 pages too and still don't know the domain lol

•••
how? I keep reading about this 60 day lock on here from NP people and from my registrars. so can someone else confirm? thanks

it's the transfer lock.. domains can be sold and 'pushed' to the buyer on the same registrar. But cannot be transferred out to another registrar for 60 days.

•••
Getting two inquires on one name that's a hand reg in such little time.. Sounds like bs. Unless its the same person trying to get a cheaper price and that's why they didn't pay on afternic.. I could be wrong... what do i know.

Last edited:
•••
Inspiring.

Not

Looks like the sale didn't finalized after all. I understand that the buyer bought before thru afternic, but this time didn't paid on time and was banned from using afternic anymore. The domain was 'decibel labs' ( for who wants to know), labs being a strong keyword on major brnadable marketplaces. The name was rejected by BB and in the meantime I have bought around 20 names with that keyword, few of them being accepted and one enquiry on another 'labs' name thru my personal email but that's it.

•••
If it all goes through would love to know the name :)

•••
Nicely done mate..

100 x return on investment in 47 minutes! NICE!

•••
•••
•••
Nicely done mate..

100 x return on investment in 47 minutes! NICE!
It should be more than that...the name was regged thru domain.com and family discounts.

•••
Will you reveal the name when the deal is complete?
I don't want to let it fly free on web, but I can send some PM's

•••
I don't want to let it fly free on web, but I can send some PM's
Ah, fair enough too. I'd be interested to know what it was if you'd care to share it via PM. And which platform it sold on for that matter...

•••
Nice ROI and very quick! Well done buddy

•••
Way to Go Mate, Congrats.. Would love to hear the name @boker , May The Power be with You. Fingers Crossed.

•••
Congrats.. Would love to hear the name @boker

•••
Congrats dude! Please PM the name when all is done.

•••
Probably a dropped name.
It was dropped two times before, but not recently...was available for the last years.

•••
Nice lucky BIN, Congrats!

Did the name drop recently before you reg'd it?

Hehe, Dotster reg?
Not recently, no. Yes, dotster's family.

•••
Wow great stuff. Can't wait to hear the details. Congrats!

•••
This is quite encouraging, I've been holding some domains for months now still hoping yo get reasonable offers with good roi like yours. Congrats

•••
•••
I would advise you share NO info with anyone UNTIL you have money in your pocket.
I intend to do so...I have lost other sales before, so I'm not making the same mistakes twice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back