IT.COM

negotiable Halifax.me +6,000,000 Google searches per month!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Top Member
Impact
DOMAIN: Halifax.me
REGISTRAR: Dynadot
EXPIRATION: 2016-09-21

PRICE: PM me with any offers
PAYMENT: PayPal, wire, escrow, Bitcoin

WikiPedia said:
Halifax, legally the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), is the capital of the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. The metropolitan area had a population of 414,400 in 2014 with 297,943 in the urban area centred around Halifax Harbour.[4][5] The regional municipality consists of four former municipalities that were amalgamated in 1996; Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, and the Municipality of Halifax County.

Halifax is considered a global city[6] and is a major economic centre in eastern Canada with a large concentration of government services and private sector companies. Major employers and economic generators include the Department of National Defence, Dalhousie University, the Halifax Shipyard, various levels of government, and the Port of Halifax. Agriculture, fishing, mining, forestry and natural gas extraction are major resource industries found in the rural areas of the municipality. Halifax was ranked by MoneySense magazine as the fourth best place to live in Canada for 2012,[7] placed first on a list of "large cities by quality of life" and placed second in a list of "large cities of the future", both conducted by fDi Magazine for North and South American cities.[8] Additionally, Halifax has consistently placed in the top 10 for business friendliness of North and South American cities, as conducted by fDi Magazine.[9]

screenshot-1442804356-592.png

POSSIBLE "ME" ACRONYMS FOR BRANDING:
  • Halifax Mobile Electronics
  • Halifax Mechanical Engineers
  • Halifax Mechanical Engineering
  • Halifax Mobile Equipment
  • Halifax Maintenance Equipment
  • Halifax Marine Engineers
  • Halifax Mechanical Equipment
  • Halifax Master Electricians
  • Halifax Microwave Engineering
  • Halifax Molecular Electronics
  • Halifax Managed Entity
  • Halifax Military Equipment
  • Halifax Medical Equipment
COMPARABLE SALES:
  • aurora.me 1,000 USD
  • barcelona.me 1,050 USD
  • cambridge.me 510 USD
  • chicago.me 2,601 USD
  • denver.me 421 USD
  • hongkong.me 1,200 USD
  • lasvegas.me 15,105 USD
  • london.me 4,500 USD
  • losangeles.me 1,100 USD
  • maine.me 2,900 USD
  • melbourne.me 1,509 USD
  • newyork.me 6,200 USD
  • singapore.me 999 USD
  • sydney.me 3,109 USD
  • tucson.me 510 USD
  • vancouver.me 4,900 USD
  • washington.me 999 USD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back