Dynadot

domain guyswant.pizza, girlswant.pizza, wewant.pizza

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ceblack

Impact
Hi, I'm looking to understand what these three domains may be worth individually as well as in a group with one another.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I made a rookie mistake and placed this in pre-purchase appraisals. I own these domains, apologies.

•••
Sorry, but I can not can not see any value here.

”Wewantpizza” is taken in .com and .net and is the best, by far.

”Girlswantpizza” and ”Guyswantpizza” have not been registered in any extensions and personally I don’t think these names makes much sense. There are not many .pizza aftermarket domain sales (yet) either.

I think you should need to search for better and shorter keyword-extension matches. Domaining is time-consuming.

•••
Sorry, but I can not can not see any value here.

”Wewantpizza” is taken in .com and .net and is the best, by far.

”Girlswantpizza” and ”Guyswantpizza” have not been registered in any extensions and personally I don’t think these names makes much sense. There are not many .pizza aftermarket domain sales (yet) either.

I think you should need to search for better and shorter keyword-extension matches. Domaining is time-consuming.

Thanks for the feedback. These weren't originally purchased for domaining, kind of an impulse buy for a gag project. Maybe I'll just email some pizza chain and see if they would like them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back