NameSilo

question Grouping of "meh" domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yitzilitt

Impact
So I have a group of "meh" domains, meaning they're not terrible, but not bestsellers either. I was thinking about bundling them all up, and selling for a flat $300. Is this a good idea? Does my asking amount sound reasonable? If so, where should I sell a bundle like this? (I'm new to the industry, so sorry if this is a dumb question)
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's the full list of domains that would be included:

silentcyb.org
ibreak.codes
abroken.life
stolencyb.org
breakyoutu.be
canyouhelp.us
crackedcyb.org
dontfeelsogood.com
dontyou.care
doyouseethe.space
givegiftsgive.life
grossf.art
imnotf.at
isthere.life
itsaface.com
iwill.fail
lookat.space
lookbehind.us
nothingis.cheap
scaryme.me
schoolsinter.com
screamingsilentlyin.space
seenatthe.site
thehunger.games
thisisno.fun
whoisan.expert
whyarentyouhaving.fun
workcomes.cheap
youwill.fail
youwillfind.us
youwont.fail
youwontfind.us

•••
You might get $100, but too many bad tld's. Many of them seem clever, but not sure many will have any use.

•••
You might get $100, but too many bad tld's. Many of them seem clever, but not sure many will have any use.
what ones stand out to you as being better than others?

•••
Welcome to NP

Cant see any value in these

My advice would be to stick to .COM names when starting out, stay away from extensions like life, expert, cheap, games, site, us, space, fail etc, you won't sell them, especially with 2 or 3 words before the extension. If you get a short name that makes sense like Have.Fun, Online.Games or Thats.Life, then its worth a punt, but otherwise forget it.

Stick to 1 or 2 word names.

Good luck

•••
•••
I don't think anybody will touch these names even for $100. They are not worth keeping and renewing imho.
But you can try.
At the same time, we all have to make our time worthwhile, so don't put too much effort trying to liquidate these names.
#meh :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back