Grouping scripts with images (FrontPage)?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dario D.

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi all.

I was just wondering if it's possible to somehow group scripts with images (or some kind of icon visible in Design View), so that I can just copy-paste a tiny image/icon onto my FrontPage pages in order to add the script.

The idea is that I want to test a couple scripts... but since I'm not a coder, when removal time comes, I don't want to dig into the code to find where I added them, and manually remove them (half the time I can't even remember what lines I'm looking for exactly). I just want to click on the 16x16 image (or icon that's only visible in Design View) that carries the script, and delete it.

Is something like that doable?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back