IT.COM

discuss Grouped lawsuit against Epik.com (ChatGPT answers)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I am gathering people that got scammed by Epik.com to make a grouped lawsuit to get our money back! Up to 5 months now that I made a withdrawal request and contacting them regulary without anj move from them.

I asked ChatGPT about the way to follow and here what he said:

As an AI language model, I can provide general guidance on how to potentially file a legal issue against Epik.com with a group of people. However, please note that the specifics of legal proceedings can vary depending on the jurisdiction and the nature of the case. It is highly recommended to consult with a qualified attorney who specializes in class action lawsuits or consumer protection law to obtain accurate and up-to-date legal advice tailored to your specific situation. Here are some general steps that may be involved in filing a group legal issue against Epik.com:

1. Identify affected individuals: Identify other individuals who have similar claims against Epik.com, and form a group or class of plaintiffs. This could be individuals who have experienced similar alleged thefts or financial losses from Epik.com.

2. Establish legal grounds: Work with your attorney to identify the legal grounds or causes of action for your claim against Epik.com. This could include claims such as fraud, breach of contract, or consumer protection violations. Your attorney will help you determine the appropriate legal basis for your group lawsuit.

3. Collect evidence: Gather and preserve all relevant evidence to support your claim. This may include invoices, receipts, contracts, communication records, screenshots, or any other documentation that supports your group's claim against Epik.com. Strong evidence can be crucial in building your case.

4. Draft and file a complaint: Work with your attorney to draft a complaint or petition that outlines the allegations against Epik.com and the legal basis for your group's claim. The complaint or petition will need to be filed with the appropriate court or regulatory agency, depending on the jurisdiction and the specific laws involved.

5. Serve the defendant: Once the complaint or petition is filed, you will need to serve it on Epik.com according to the legal requirements of your jurisdiction. This may involve delivering the documents to Epik.com's registered agent or their legal representative.

6. Litigation process: The litigation process can involve various stages, such as pre-trial motions, discovery (where evidence is exchanged between parties), hearings, and potentially a trial. The specific timeline and procedures will depend on the jurisdiction and the nature of the case.

7. Class certification: If pursuing a class action lawsuit, your attorney will need to seek class certification from the court, which is the process of obtaining approval to represent a group of plaintiffs collectively. The court will determine if the class certification requirements are met.

8. Resolution: The case may be resolved through settlement negotiations, mediation, or a trial. If successful, any financial recovery or damages may be distributed among the group members according to the court's orders.

It's important to note that the process of filing a group legal issue, such as a class action lawsuit, can be complex and time-consuming, and the specific steps and requirements can vary greatly depending on the jurisdiction and the nature of the case. It's highly recommended to work with a qualified attorney who has experience in class action lawsuits or consumer protection law to navigate the legal process effectively.

Is it legal to hold our money for up to 6 months after the withdrawal request?

As an AI language model, I do not have access to current legal information, and laws related to financial transactions and withdrawals can vary by jurisdiction and depend on the terms and conditions of the specific service provider, such as Epik.com. It is important to review the terms and conditions of Epik.com's services and consult with a qualified attorney or a financial professional to obtain accurate and up-to-date legal advice regarding the specific situation.

In general, financial service providers may have their own policies and procedures regarding withdrawal requests, including timelines for processing withdrawals. It is common for some service providers to have processing times that can take several business days or even weeks to complete. However, holding funds for an extended period of up to 6 months after a withdrawal request may raise legal concerns, and it would be advisable to seek legal advice to determine if such actions comply with applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.

If you believe that Epik.com is withholding your funds in violation of their own terms and conditions, or if you suspect any fraudulent or illegal activity, it is important to document and gather evidence of the transactions, communication, and any relevant terms and conditions. You may need to contact Epik.com directly to resolve the issue or consider taking legal action, including seeking legal advice from a qualified attorney or reporting the issue to the appropriate regulatory authorities or consumer protection agencies in your jurisdiction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the bot suggests you need to talk to a lawyer. There is no easy solutions with people hoping for their money residing in multiple countries. Only a lawyer would know what’s possible and what is not.

•••
Can you ask the same questions again, after all updates?
The ChatGPT updates.
I also want a comparison with Google Bard’s answers.

Last edited:
•••
post deleted

Last edited:
•••
If there are victims who have been defrauded and need to Sue, I'm willing to participate, and I was defrauded of $26,144 。

•••
A lawsuit against Epik in Wyoming is the way to get the names we all desire...who is/are the mysterious person/people behind the 'new' epik.

I've got an old girlfriend that lives in Wyoming I've reluctantly contacted. She is going to a little ground work for me.

Last edited:
•••
I am interested. They scammed me also.

•••
•••
Hope ti gather max persons to make a move against this criminals and small brains.

•••
Approx $75 stuck in Masterbucks. No replies. Epik FAIL!

•••
Epik must pay back our money!

•••
As with anything else, if you have been scammed by an online business, be cautious about strangers who offer to help you.

•••
Why is the TrustPilot image on epik site’s fake.
I thought things were supposed to change epik.
Go to epik website; You will see this:
IMG_0587.jpeg

Click the “5 star” TrustPilot image;
you’ll get re-directed to…
IMG_0588.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back