Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.GROUP Domain Discussion

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

massives

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
9
Which .group domains have you registered? Any related news or sales?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I picked up one that I'm not sure about the tm issues on.. The name is tm but not the name plus group. Its a girls name, my daughters.And more than one company operates under it. The main one is not in the US. What do you think
 
0
•••
I picked up one that I'm not sure about the tm issues on.. The name is tm but not the name plus group. Its a girls name, my daughters.And more than one company operates under it. The main one is not in the US. What do you think
I would keep it. If they try to get it, you have proof of your daughter. Others may tell you to drop it. Put a simple site on it and say, "for my daughter"
 
2
•••
I picked up mystudy.group I think it makes sense.
 
0
•••
http://domaingang.com/domain-news/microsoft-rocks-the-group-with-several-domain-registrations/

New gTLD registry, Donuts, rolled out dot .Group very recently, and it’s already at almost 4,000 registrations.

And all this – surprise, surprise – without giving away one cent promos!

There’s no better affirmation of a new gTLD’s worth, other than seeing a major corporation adopt it en masse.

Software giant Microsoft registered several dot .Group domains, and here’s a small batch that we could find:

activedirectory.group
ageofempires.group
ageofmythology.group
bitlocker.group
crackdown.group
expressroute.group
fable.group
gigjam.group
hyper-v.group
interflow.group
killerinstinct.group
lumia.group
microsoftcortana.group
microsoftintune.group
microsoftpassport.group
photodna.group
pixelsense.group
powershell.group
quantumbreak.group
rare.group
recore.group
scalebound.group
seaofthieves.group
skypemanager.group
skypeprime.group
skypepro.group
smartglass.group
sqlserver.group
stateofdecay.group
storescore.group
surfacehub.group
vivapinata.group
windows365.group
windowshello.group
windowsmobile.group
youthspark.group
zootycoon.group

Looks like Microsoft went after corporate groups within the company, Microsoft product divisions, along with names of software products, including popular games.

Definitely a great endorsement of a brand new gTLD!
 
2
•••
Personally, I think MS adopting this domain is huge. It makes me think of a few more domains that are available to register.
If all games out there start creating their own game.group, it will be huge.
 
0
•••
Amazon also owns Amazon.group and fire.group - I'm sure many others as well.
 
2
•••
1
•••
Bought

Asian.Group
European.Group
 
2
•••
Kaisa.group
 
1
•••
I'm not sure. To be honest, I thought the number would have been higher. I am a little dissappointed.
Donuts needs to publicize more (now that we have our share of (somewhat) good domains).

That's the thing with Donuts, no promotions, no $1 deals. And the company is profitable! I'm sure they'll do something after most of the regular priced domain names have been registered.
 
2
•••
Have donuts done anything with their other gTLDs to promote? Especially in foreign markets?
 
0
•••
BOA [dot] GROUP
 
2
•••
I'm curious. Is anyone here in auctions for a .group domain? You don't need to say what domain.
I am in 1 auction.
 
1
•••
My first thought was of Bank of America when I saw the BOA.
 
1
•••
1
•••
Does it have any meaning?
Bo Le Associates
Bank Of Africa
BOA Group
BOA Music
BOA Steakhouse
Barretts Of Aspley
Bradford On Avon
BOA Editions
BOA Constructor
BOA Apparel
BOA Groups (snakes)
BOA (Boa is a name of several artists)
 
3
•••
donuts is a sponsor at traffic(.)cn/en/ i wonder if they'll do anything to promote .group in the chinese market. chinese registrars are low low low on this list ntldstats(.)com/tld/group
 
1
•••
donuts is a sponsor at traffic(.)cn/en/ i wonder if they'll do anything to promote .group in the chinese market. chinese registrars are low low low on this list ntldstats(.)com/tld/group
I wouldn't mind it. I only got 1 NNN, though. (Just in case) To make it worse, it has a dreaded 0! :-o
It is 000.
 
0
•••
I pre.registred:
DMA.Group ( Direct Marketing Association and 78 more ) Google "DMA group"

And 2 are on auction ending in 4 hours
Pharma.group
Content.group

What do you think about this two last ones?
I am going to play hard for Pharma :)
 
2
•••
I pre.registred:
DMA.Group ( Direct Marketing Association and 78 more ) Google "DMA group"

And 2 are on auction ending in 4 hours
Pharma.group
Content.group

What do you think about this two last ones?
I am going to play hard for Pharma :)
I'm in 1 auction. Don't know if I'll win.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back