Domain Empire

.GROUP Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

massives

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Which .group domains have you registered? Any related news or sales?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes, I wish I could sell my domains for the amount Estibot estimates. My Hardcore Group (not premium) is worth more than my Investing Group (premium).

(Honestly, I don't trust Estibot AT ALL)

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes, I wish I could sell my domains for the amount Estibot estimates. My Hardcore Group (not premium) is worth more than my Investing Group (premium).

(Honestly, I don't trust Estibot AT ALL)
I use Estibot when evaluating a buy or hand registrations. I do ignore it if I like the name, or if recent sales contradict it. I also use Estibot if it suites my immediate purpose, to support an argument for the buy or sell. My landing pages show the Estibot value if, and only if the appraised value is higher than my asking price.
On occasion it happens to be close to the transaction price.

Here is a very fresh example when Estibot was close to the sale amount:
I've just sold Bold.Group for $1750. Estibot has it at $1200. I had my landing page asking for $4500, with minimum offer at 1/4 that, $1125.
The funding and the domain transfer both took place today! The name servers have already been switched and domain serves the new content, but I have a picture from before:
Bold.Group_621x432.jpg

•••
I just submitted to namebio the recent sale of brilliant.group to help the cause and it's been posted: https://namebio.com/brilliant.group
Estibot evaluates it at $730, I sold it at $1,500.
Was it too low? For such a beautiful and powerful name any price is possible.

•••
.group is now above 30k registrations and climbing.

mail.group sold for $4k (Sedo).

•••
Appropriately: domaining.group

•••
SMS.Group
Hackers.Group
Forte.Group
HMS.Group
CAM.Group
Play.Group (Sold in Jan 2017)

•••
•••
Hi,
last weekend I bought Pharmaceutical.Group
Domain broker had it on redemption period. I payed $70 of the redemption and he gave me the domain.
Agreement: 50/50 in case of selling it.
On the other hand i own www.Pharma.Group . Goal was having both names to get stronger on the drugs and medications Industry.

I would appreciate some feedback on the landing page. Do you think its a good idea making logos and designing unique landing pages for the names I own. I thought it is a way to make the names more attractive.

All the best!
Btw. sorry for my English, its not my mother tongue :ninja::xf.smile:

•••
Update on .Group sales!

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-28 a las 17.48.21.png

What are your thoughts?
All the best
Mario

•••
No any inquiries per my experience... silence...

•••
Silence including EMDs (for existent *group.TLD endusers)... demand - 0...

•••
Hi,
last weekend I bought Pharmaceutical.Group
Domain broker had it on redemption period. I payed $70 of the redemption and he gave me the domain.
Agreement: 50/50 in case of selling it.
On the other hand i own www.Pharma.Group . Goal was having both names to get stronger on the drugs and medications Industry.

I would appreciate some feedback on the landing page. Do you think its a good idea making logos and designing unique landing pages for the names I own. I thought it is a way to make the names more attractive.

All the best!
Btw. sorry for my English, its not my mother tongue :ninja::xf.smile:
Nice partnership and strategy - good luck! .Group is certainly a very strong gTLD.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back