IT.COM

Greetings from Africa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shephard

Established Member
Impact
Greetings, am from Zimbabwe but based in South Africa. Am new to domaining, I have a number of domains I want to sell and I plan to make domaining my secondary source of income.

I currently own; beijingsecret.cn, crazyparliament.com, dollar4two.com, qhiqhi.com, shanghairich.cn

I am new in this industry, I hope to learn from you.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice domain names. Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Nice domain names. Welcome to Namepros!
Thank you

Any advise on how I can capitalize and sell them ? Am basically looking at making about $200 from each.

Please advise

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi @Shephard
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello Shephard and welcome to the NamePros community! :)

I know you don't live there anymore, but I'm curious as to if there even is a market for the Zimbabwe ccTLD? Do you know of anyone who owns one? I know .za for South Africa does fairly well .. but wasn't sure about the rest of Africa.

Good luck with your domaining going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Shephard

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

I'm from South Africa :)

•••
Hey @Shephard

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

I'm from South Africa :)
How has been your journey in domaining, considering that domain is uncommon in this part of the world.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back