Dynadot

Greetings distinguished domainers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jstevens

Impact
Glad to finally be on the forum, meet like-minded folks, learn and (hopefully) offer some value back to the community along the way :xf.smile:

I stumbled into Domaining in 2019 but only found this forum last year. Through a lot of trial and error, I've managed to make 26 sales so far ranging from $300 through to $3k. Shamefully I'm yet to turn a profit overall as I got carried away purchasing far to many low-quality domains after my initial success. But slowly I'm getting older and wiser. Joining this forum is part of my resolve to turn this into a serious side hustle.

I wish you all the greatest success!🌟

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everyone of us here is guilty of same thing we all bought low value or useless domains we even have sentimental value for at least you admit it. Plenty here will congratulate themselves without sales.

•••
•••
Welcome! Making mistakes is part of the learning process, and it sounds like you are on the right track. Best of luck with domaining!

•••
Welcome, everyone get's excited at first and buys a bunch of crap.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Hello , Welcome to Name Pros the best Domaining site on the internet , bar none .

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Welcome. Don't be ashamed. It sounds like you are learning faster than most do.

•••
Welcome! It's good to know you've sold some domains. Another thing you can do is reduce your expenses. This is not to renew useless domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back